In the Assessment phase, we start with your business plan—i.e., annual targets for revenue, volume, margin, customer satisfaction, etc. Then, we identify your business challenges and needs. We gather additional insight using our assessment tools, including VitalSigns® and S3 Alignment® surveys and 3×3® Interviews.
- An objective view of your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Insight on the perceptions and attitude that drive the behavior of your sales, support and service people
- Recommendations on the right solution for your situation
VitalSigns® Surveys yield comprehensive insight on your team’s challenges and current skill levels which can be used by decision makers to determine the next step, provide critical knowledge to instructors, and offer specific direction on how to make the biggest impact on development going forward.
3×3® Interviews typically include structured interviews and field observations with people at three different levels: executive level, manager level, and individual contributor level. In our experience, no single person in an organization has total insight. That’s why a 3×3® approach (pronounced “three by three”) can provide a deeper understanding into the hidden issues affecting the performance of sales, support, and service people in your organization.
S3 Alignment® Surveys
Acclivus can measure alignment between sales, service, and support organizations. One of the few remaining advantages in today’s marketplace is sales, support, and service professionals working together to create value with customers. We call this distinct advantage, S3 Alignment®.
In utilizing the Lumina Spark model, we will access a framework that aids in self-understanding and rapport-building in a way that is authentic and practical yet easily customizable to suit your needs and values. Based on each person’s Lumina Spark profile, participants will be able to link their unique perspective and style with the Acclivus R3 principles and models for behavior in order to build effective strategies for enhancing collaboration with internal colleagues and with clients.
Our goal is long-term results, not just short-term applause. That is why an Acclivus implementation always involves more than simply running great workshops. Effective implementation requires alignment between the Acclivus skills and approaches and the existing sales, service, or coaching environments.
We start by assembling a leadership team and developing a plan for the implementation. Then we predispose both middle managers and front-line participants to ensure greater “call to action” before, during, and after the workshop experience.
The Acclivus reinforcement tools and coaching process help to embed the new skills and strategies into the corporate DNA. This proven AIM Process provides a way to manage all the details and ensures that we deliver tangible business results with long-term impact.
Acclivus offers the following Implementation Services:
- Initiative Planning: Development of detailed plans for larger initiatives with multiple key players
- Initiative Management: Daily/weekly execution of the Initiative Plan
- Coaching Overviews: Course overviews for managers who cannot attend the workshop
Acclivus is an industry leader in measuring results. In the past two decades, we’ve conducted more than 400 measurement studies focused on capturing behavioral change and financial results with clients around the globe.
Our measurement methods have proven effective across every program in our curriculum and have been adopted by such quality leaders such as Comcast, Verizon, Emerson, IBM, and Shell.
We offer a number of back-end measurement options. Each measurement service can be implemented by itself or in concert with other services, according to your unique needs.
- PulseCheck® Surveys: Implemented 60-90 days after an Acclivus workshop, PulseCheck surveys measure both cause and effect. We focus on 10-12 keys skills, the level of manager involvement, program value, and important outcomes such as new relationships, revenue, and results.
- Bottom-Line Tracking: Bottom-Line Tracking is a highly objective and rigorous way of measuring the impact of Acclivus program implementation. Acclivus analyzes trends in performance and the relationships between new skill application and real business results.